Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's about freakin time!

Looong story short...We finally have internet! We have been dealing with our HOA, the builder, the internet company for the past month to figure out why our fiber optics in our whole building wasn't working and it was finally fixed! Thank goodness! I feel so out of the loop, but now I can start catching up on a lot of things. I have too many things that I haven't blogged about the last month or so and I don't remember all of them, so I'll only update on stuff that I have pictures of, here we go!


Bethany and I made a countdown chain for when our friend Max gets home from his mission!

I got some bar-stools from a yard sale for FREE!
They needed a little TLC so I recovered them, spray painted and added a few screws. They were pretty much falling apart when I got them, that's why the lady just gave them to me.

The finished product!

A darker fabric that hopefully won't show as much stains. Not too bad for getting them for free!
Ryan's brother Jeremy graduated from PT School and we celebrated his and Kara's hard work!

And Jeremy passed his exam to become a Physical Therapist, so now he's officially a Doctor! Congrats Jeremy!

Ryan had a Guys Game Night with some of his brothers. They had a lot of fun!
A lot more happened within the last month but if I don't have a picture for it, I usually don't remember! But we also had our nephew Sawyers First Birthday Party that we went to up in Ogden and our niece Emma's First Birthday Party as well within the last few weeks. I'm sure there's a lot more that has happened, but I have forgotten.

On a side note: I love our new washer and dryer. We were without a washer and dryer for a month and it was too long!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you refurbishing the bar stools....you are very frugal!!! And love, love, love the washer and dryer!!

    ReplyDelete