Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

So here are a few pictures of our christmas decorations for this year. Sorry for the pictures being ghetto, we don't have a camera, so our phones will have to do for now.

Well the first thing on the tree was this ornament.


But what else can you expect from Ryan? Of course he had to have a "U" ornament.

Seeing that it's our first christmas together, another favorite ornament is of course "Our First Christmas" ornament.



"Our First Christmas Together"


But here is Ryan's favorite decoration for this year, our awesome Train set! I didn't realize that I had a train set, but I found a box at my sisters house that said "Suzie's Train" on it, and apparently it was a train set that my grandparents gave to all of us kids back in 2005. So here's some videos of the train.




More to come!


-Suzie and Ryan

3 comments:

  1. wow! two blogs in a week?! this is a break through seeing that it's been like what, 5 months since the first post?! haha love it! hope you guys are having a wonderful first christmas together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say I love the decorations....but the U? come on! ha ha Love you guys! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that U Ornament!!! Haha...that's what I'm talkin about!!

    ReplyDelete