Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello...

Hey peeps! With our hectic schedules, it is hard updating the blog. School is almost over for the semester with the last final tomorrow!!! Woot Woot! I am getting excited for Christmas. Its right around the corner. We do have a Christmas tree up but no pictures. (Sarah took some but when sent to my email address didn't work. We will work on that! Sorry Sarah.)

Suzie is as pretty as ever! It been crazy to think that we have been married for almost 5 months now! It flies by pretty fast.

I am just looking forward to relaxing this Christmas season, drinking some spiked eggnog (Mt. Dew of course!), throwing snowballs, and cuddling next to the Christmas tree!

Pictures to come soon...maybe...lol

Ryan and Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Is this really an update? I think I'm imagining it:) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really blogging? I'm impressed! : ) -VAL

    ReplyDelete