Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

At 4:45am I hear, "Suzie, wake up, it's Christmas!!!!"
Ryan was way too excited to sleep any longer, so we went downstairs to see what "Santa" brought us in our Stockings!
After seeing our loot, we then opened up all these presents!
Ryan was excited about all his Utah stuff that he got!
And a new pillow...

 A few games...

A cool shirt...
And some jeans!
I got a new makeup bag...
A Ross gift card and Costco socks...
A scarf...
Newsies and Adventures in Babysitting
And some cool earrings!
We also got Blokus from Tammy and James.
And a cool ball and a Zombie card game from Lish and Ricky!
Before heading over to Ryan's parents house we dropped off a yummy cake for my sister's Birthday today.


Then we had another tasty Turkey dinner at Ryan's parents and played some games with his family.
Chubbs, Judy, Ryan and I played Blokus!
It was a great Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Looks like you guys had fun! :) That is a lot of presents you gave each other, heheh, that's awesome! I was totally in Utah this Christmas, but it was CRAZY, I didn't have time to see anyone. My family likes to hog us, lol. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete