Friday, December 31, 2010

Comedy Sportz!

We rang in the New Year at a Comedy Sportz Game! 
 

The show was really funny and Ryan and I had a blast with Nancy and Becca. 
 
A guy even proposed to his girlfriend on stage by playing a guitar and singing a song he wrote for her. It was totally cheesy, but cute at the same time. After he proposed, the ref asked how long they had been dating. The couple then said, "Two months!" hahahaha We definitely live in Utah.
The pictures are even crappier than usual because I forgot my camera. I've been pretty good at remembering to bring my camera everywhere lately, yet I forgot it last night. 

After most of the show and a proposal, the players handed out noise makers, Martinelli's and some treats. We counted down the New Year and then finished the show. It was a pretty chill New Years Eve, but had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that place when we went! That sounds like tons of fun:) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, you're so on top of things!! You're always the first one to update your blog out of all of my friends! hahah, sounds like you guys had a great time, I'm glad! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete