Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions?

Happy New Year!

Lets be honest, how many people make Resolutions and keep all of them throughout the year?

If you're like me, then you've probably not kept all of your resolutions if any of them for a whole year. So why should I make a "New Year's Resolution List" if I'm not gonna do it? So, I'm not. 

But thinking about the past year, I would love to change a few things. Besides the obvious thing such as weight and all other typical "Resolutions" that everyone else says they want to work on, I'd like to maybe do something random.

1. I'd like to Make-up on some of my childhood that I apparently never experienced. Weird huh?
Well, I'm tired of people talking about Children's Books, Shows or even Movies that I've never heard about. I can't even count how many times people, aka, Lish has said, 
"Seriously, Suzie? You haven't seen, heard or read that when you were a kid?!"
And No, I haven't. I don't know how or why, but I apparently didn't have a childhood. 
I was never read bed-time stories, in fact, we never had books growing up. And I'm 100% serious. The only book I remember having on a book shelf growing up was called "The Littlest Angel".

All I remember about this book was that there was a little boy that died and went to Heaven, kind of morbid.
So, if any of you will let me know of some books, shows or movies that you loved growing up, I would love to look them up and read/see them this year! Hopefully I can get some Childhood moments in now that I'm 22 years old. Better late then never?

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad! I feel like i'm in the same boat...we didn't get to do alot and I don't remember half of it. Everyone's childhood has different memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! is that the book where the little boy like curls up and dies in the snow? hahah sad. umm u should read... goodnight moon (thats a classic although i didnt love it) maybe all the kid BOM movies? i never saw those and i feel like people still talk about them. THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR! that one was a favorite. i cant think of anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Suzie! I'll stop saying that...all you have to do is raid my book case and my movie cabinets and that's a great place to start. :)

    ReplyDelete