Thursday, January 6, 2011

I got a job!

After a year of looking for work (yes it's been a whole year) I've finally gotten a job! 
I'm pretty happy about it!
Actually, I'm more like...
Freakishly excited about it!
I know that everything happens for a reason. Even though life would have been easier getting a job sooner than now, Ryan and I have survived. We have been humbled immensely this past year and are grateful for all of our challenges. We've gone from having our own apartment, to living in an unfinished basement, to renting a room from friends-and we have appreciated everyone's help through these hard times. We wouldn't have survived without friends and family, thank you! We're not out of the woods yet, but this is definitely a huge step towards getting there!

I start training on Monday at PMI (Professional Marketing International) in their sales department. It's located right by Thanksgiving Point, so it's way close. Ryan and I are in the process of purchasing a friends car so I will be able to get to and from work without having any issues trying to carpool with Ryan. I'm kind of scared about doing sales because I haven't done it before, but it will be an adventure!

2 comments: