Friday, January 7, 2011

Hyper :)

Today was a long day which ended with me and my friend Lish being extremely hyper due to sugar rush, tiredness and who knows, maybe the punch was spiked?

The day started off with Lish and I heading to our friend Bill's Sealing at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. 
The happy couple! Bill and Cassi
Cassi was pretty cold, but she had reasons to be!
After the wedding and a few pictures out in the 20 degree weather, we ran a few errands and went to the Luncheon at Golden Corral. That was my first time going to Golden Corral, and it was pretty dang tasty! Very enjoyable when it's good food and friends! We then headed to Lish's sister's to hang out. I was able to read a few good books like, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", "The Giving Tree", "Everybody Poops"-Which I learned a lot from haha, and "The Cat in the Hat"-Which I personally found it to be too chaotic for me. 
My favorite one of the day!
Ryan then met us at Katie's house and we headed over to the Reception where we signed the guest book, said hello to the couple again, ate some yummy desserts and got really hyper. Lish and I made up some games at the table, including; "How many rocks can you fit in your hand?" (by the way, there were cute rocks that were surrounding the vases on the tables) and "Lets see if Suzie can feel it if I throw rocks at her arm." Lets just say, we had a LOT of fun!
Them cutting their cake!
On a randomish note: We got a car! 
It's a 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier RS, and we have decided to name it AQUAMAN!
We bought it from my former roommate Hannah and her Hubby who had an extra car that they didn't need. So now Ryan and I won't have to carpool! Woot woot! It may not be fancy, but it will get us from point A to point B!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the new car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! a 2nd car! i am very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) i love weddings but bless that poor girl for taking pictures in 20 degrees. they are worth it though
    2) hungry caterpillar! i told you to read it and you did! good! also, everybody poops taught me everything i need to know about good digestion
    3) NEW CAR!! awesome!!!! dude that thing is sweet. i love having an old crappy car. they are cheap and they work and that makes them perfect!! haha thats so sweet. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Very Hungary Caterpillar book always makes me want to eat fruit! Congrats on the job and the car. Fingers crossed for more blessing to come!

    ReplyDelete