Monday, January 17, 2011

Lots of Cake!

With my new job, I work 6 days a week (I'm not complaining, I'm grateful for a job, it will just be an adjustment) so from now on the weekends will go way too fast, so why not pack as much stuff into them as possible? So that's exactly what we did this weekend!

So this weekend started off with my friend George's Birthday Party on Friday night. Sadly I didn't get pictures, but we had a lot of fun catching up with friends and hanging out and eating some yummy Funfetti cake and Ice Cream!

Saturday consisted of both of us working and then going over to Ryan's parents for lasagna! We then went home and finally watched Inception.

We were originally Triple Booked on Sunday, but we moved the dinner with Ryan's Parents to Saturday, but we were still double booked on Sunday, which just makes the day even more fun!
My cousins on my Mom's side that live in Utah like to try to get together for dinner and games every few months, and it just happened to be this Sunday. 
Me asking Ryan to smile...
We usually meet at one of my cousin's houses, but this time we met at a nice Reception Hall (pretty fancy, I know). 
Fancy pants!

Some of the family from the second floor.
This place really is gorgeous!
We met there because it's owned by one of my cousin's family, so we would have lot of space. There ended up being about 24 people there, maybe more if we include the babies. But we had a lot of fun hanging out and catching up with some family members. Ryan and I brought a Red Velvet cake for dessert, making that cake number 2 for the weekend. 
Me and my niece Sierra
Parker trying to shove slobbery bread into Aunt Kammy's mouth. Sick!
Bailey, Tanner, Brooklyn and Caitlin playing upstairs
Bailey and Sarah


After dinner, we headed home to celebrate Ricky's Birthday with a bunch of friends. A friend brought over his Kinect game so we had a lot of dance offs goin on. It was quite enjoyable to watch. I recorded a ton of videos, but it takes way to long to upload them, so that's not gonna happen. And ending the cake count at 3, was Ricky's awesome German Chocolate Birthday Cake. 
Happy Birthday Ricky!
We definitely had our cake and ate it too this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment