Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wreath

Yesterday I got together with my friends Alyssa and Jacie and we all made cute wreaths! Jacie saw a cute wreath on this site so we figured we would all try it! I of course forgot my camera, so I don't have pictures of their wreaths yet, but here's my end result:
Red Burlap Wreath
 The thing that's great about this wreath is that it can work for a ton of holidays/events. It not only works for Valentines day, but all I have to do is add a White "U" to it and it could work for Utah games, add an American Flag for 4th of July, something Christmas-y for Christmas or just a plain red wreath for all year round.
Now it's a Valentine's Wreath!
If you're wanting to do the wreath, it takes forever! It was a lot of fun because we were all doing it together and could catch up with each other, but if you do it alone, be prepared to have at least 3 hours to do it from start to finish. Oh and if you use a hot glue gun, make sure it's a low temperature glue gun; the high temperature ones will take you even longer to make the wreath.

They all turned out way cute and we had a lot of fun! Hopefully there will be some more cute crafts to come!

1 comment:

  1. Burlap? That must have been pretty cheap to make. I might need to steal your idea and or have you make me one. : )

    ReplyDelete