Friday, February 4, 2011

Getting behind

 Long story short, our laptop screen got cracked by this cutie!

He's growing up so fast! He's not even my kid, but he seriously is growing up too fast!
Anyways, so the laptop has been in the shop for the last few days, so I haven't been able to check anything online for the last few days. I don't really care about my email or Facebook, but I hate getting behind on ready blogs! It's only been a few days and I'm way behind on some people's blogs, lame!! 

As far as everything else goes, work is good/bad. It's the hardest most simple job I've had, but it is definitely emotionally draining some days. I'm getting better, which is good, but I've got a long way to go. We went from a training group of 25 to having only 14 people left on week 4 (people have quit). Yesterday they told one girl that she isn't cut out for this job and her last day is tomorrow (kinda intense). 

My Assistant Trainer, who is a woman (which in this company there are only like maybe 20 woman doing this job, so it's a man's world) has been helping me one-on-one for the last two days and has even taken time out of her schedule to record herself, so I can listen to how she does the script, which is pretty cool. It's nice to know that she believes in me with this line of work, but in some ways, I wish I wasn't cut out for it, cuz it is so difficult. But she's told me a few times already that she knows I'm gonna do well with this, I've just got to stick with it. So that's a little update on work. 

An update on everything else...

Earlier this week I was able to go to Kara and Jeremy's during my lunch break to hang out with Kara cuz they live like 1 mile away from where I work. We had some fun talking and watching "19 Kids and Counting". Hopefully it will become a weekly thing being able to hang out with her, definitely mixes things up!

Random note:
Here are some pictures of my newest nephew Coal! He was born January 18, 2011.

A day after he was born...
He's only 2 and a half weeks old now, and he already looks so big! What a cutie!
Hopefully everyone else is doing awesome and hopefully I'll be able to catch up on reading people's blogs soon!

2 comments:

  1. I loved having you over for lunch. It definitely brightened up my day, so yeah lets make it weekly I am all for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it at your job!! even when u feel like its too hard! just fake it till you make it!

    ReplyDelete