Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dang you Jacie :)

 Apparently I was "tagged" on my friend Jacie's Blog to do 15 interesting things about yourself in your next blog post, so here I go!

1. All my life, I've always had a fan blowing on me at night. Growing up, I shared a room with my sisters and I would always have the "swamp cooler" on, even if it blew dead and alive bugs into our room/on our bed. Ryan gets cold and hates having the fan on, but after a year and a half of being married, he's finally realized that I'm not gonna change and switch off the fan, even if it's below 0 outside.

2. My dad is an identical twin and he and my uncle played little ricky on "I love Lucy" from the age of 6 months to 4 years old.

I'm pretty sure my Dad is the one on the right.
3. Growing up, I had a big trampoline that was dug into the ground and we pilled up the dirt around it and covered it was ghetto carpet to make hills to jump onto the tramp. My brothers also made a pretty sweet volleyball court with nice sand in it and we got a few years out of it, until the wasps decided to make their nests in the sand. Good times.

4. My senior year of high school, I practically lived at my friend Max's house (also Nicole's, Dylan's and Bethany's) for days/weeks at a time, not because of family issues, just because it was closer to school once we moved to Baldwin Park.

5. I had a full head of dark black hair when I was born.

6. My favorite Band has always been Weezer because it makes me think of my brothers Brigham and Serge blasting Weezer's Blue Album during Volleyball/Trampoline Parties.

7. I have the worst memory in the world, but I can remember everything about April 18, 2008 like it was yesterday, that was the day that one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver.

8. I never change in front of people. I've had friends since forever, and they still haven't really ever seen me change in front of them, I'm just weird like that.

9. Whenever I hear the song, "God Be With You Til We Meet Again", I think of funerals and it makes me want to cry.

10. I've always been attracted to the bigger, muscular, Football type of guy and for some reason Samoan's, but lets just say, Ryan's not Samoan, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

11. When I was younger, I used to hate being in a pool alone because I thought that a shark was gonna get me, so if I was ever the last one in the pool I would always run out as fast as I could. Oh man, I just typed that and laughed out loud, how ridiculous hahaha

12. This is kind of similar to Jacie's straw thing, but whenever I go back home and eat at this hole in the wall, Mexican Restaurant, Patty's, I fold my number stub the exact same way. Fold it in half, and half again, but then unfold them and fold it into a triangle (if that makes sense...)

13. I never in a million years thought that I would be married by the age of 20, and before a lot of my other friends growing up.

14. I'm pretty sure that I've only said 5 bad words in my whole life and every time I did say a bad word, it never sounded right coming out of my mouth.

15. I love singing Alto. I'm not the best at it and if I don't know a song, I can't really site read too well, but I love singing Alto and don't think I could sing the Soprano part of any song even if I tried.

Ok, well apparently I get to choose some people to do this on their blog, if they dare to. It was actually pretty hard thinking of 15 things, but I challenge Nicole, Alyssa, Kammy, Kimber and pretty much anyone else who reads this blog to do the same thing on your next blog post it was fun trying to think of different things.

1 comment:

  1. So that is so cool that your dad played little Ricky! I've been watching I Love Lucy since I have all the seasons and I get bored...and I love it! Love all the interesting things!

    ReplyDelete