Monday, February 7, 2011

Movin' on Up!

Training was annoying, hard, exhausting, stressful, frustrating, long, trying, emotional and so much more, but it is finally over! I moved up to the second floor and onto a team today! Woot woot! 
 
That means that I have to start learning a COMPLETELY different script, (why they don't teach us the actual script during training is beyond me) but it's progress! I had a little meeting with my Team Leader and he was saying that my Trainer told him that he sees the most potential in me out of anyone that has come out of training the last month. Which I'm way flattered, and surprised, mainly because my trainer hasn't said anything nice to me or about me this whole time during training, but I guess he treats the ones with the most potential the worst? haha I don't know how that makes sense, but that's how they roll. So, I'm excited to start the next "phase" of this job. 

On a side note, I get home from work tonight to find Ryan had made Homemade Chicken Alfredo (which was AMAZING!) and he made a Valentine's Cake, just because. How lucky am I? Extremely. The little things can really go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment