Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's Day I woke up to go to work to find that Ryan had washed my car before I woke up, that in itself was a great way to start out the day! 
Later that morning, Ryan sent me flowers to work and they were very pretty!

Ryan and I were able to have lunch during my lunch break and after work we headed to Tucanos for a nice Valentine's dinner. There were sooo many people there and the wait time was 2 hours, luckily Ryan and I had made reservations. When they seated us, we sat down and 30 seconds later, a couple came back from the salad bar to sit down where the waitress had just seated us, at their table. It was kind of awkward for a second, the couple was like, "Uh, what the? uh, where do we go now?" And they went to get a waitress, and they had to find a different spot for them. That's how busy it was, that the second someone got up from a table or I guess both of them, they thought that they were gone and gave the table to someone else, kinda funny. 

We had the usual Tucanos meal plus some specialty items that they served for Valentine's Day and some Chocolate covered strawberries, it was way good!

Besides Ryan getting me Flowers and cleaning the car, he also surprised me with a new camera, I know, I'm way spoiled. I was so surprised that he had gotten a camera and told him that it wasn't an even Valentine's at all. I had litterally gotten him a HUGE box of Laffy Taffy from Costco, which has like 200 pieces of candy in it and that was it. I told him that we could only spend $10 on each other, and what does he do? Buy a camera. Eh, I'm not complaining though, I've been complaining about our lame camera forever and I'm happy that we finally have a camera that will take pictures and not eat AAA batteries every day (no joke, we replaced the batteries everytime we used it, the camera obviously didn't want to work anymore) Now we have a new Black Canon PowerShot Camera. Yay!

So this Valentine's Day was awesome, to say the least! In the words of Katy Perry, I'm glad that "Every February, You'll be my Valentine!" I love you Ryan!

P.S.-Since Ryan did outshine me with stuff this Valentine's Day, I did end up getting him Quelf during my lunch break, now we have to break in our new game and play it with people! Yay for new games!

1 comment: