Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Change is good!

Today I...
Dropped off a baby shower gift for a girl in our ward.
Went to work.
Went to a job interview on my lunch break.
Was offered the new job at that interview!
Went back to work, quit and said goodbye to those I worked with.

I am now...
Soooo excited! :)

I have been so grateful to have a job during this really bad economy, but I have not been happy with where I have been working, it's a sales position and commission based and I was not making what I would have liked to. So, I interviewed at Myler Disability during lunch, had a great interview and was offered the job on the spot! How awesome is that?! I was pretty stoked. So I went back to work, spoke with my supervisor, and said goodbye to my team. PMI is a great company and I have met a lot of great people there, but it was time for me to move on to something better for me. 

So, I start Monday at Myler Disability as a Legal Assistant. It's full time, Mon-Fri. and the hours are 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm, so I'm even more excited because the hours are almost exactly the same as Ryan's schedule so we will be able to see each other more!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAY!!! sweet deal. cant wait to hear all about it! congrats! i love that u got hired on the spot haha thats awesome

    ReplyDelete