Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

 We spent Christmas Eve over at Jeremy and Kara's. We made Gingerbread Houses, had homemade pizza and pizza balls and played games and had a lot of fun!
Jeremy's House!
Curtis and Kara working on their Graham Cracker House
Curtis and Kara's house!
I made a huge mess with the frosting and it spilled all over my hands and the table, so I did some finger frosting for our house.
Ryan working on our House
This was our attempt of the Draper Temple, not too horrible for graham crackers



Ryan and Addi
Curtis being excited about something
We sang some Christmas songs
And Jeremy read the Christmas story and Curtis had hand puppets, he wore the wise men on his feet at one point haha
After all the fun at Jeremy and Kara's we went home and opened our Christmas PJs. Ryan got Iron Man PJ Bottoms
I got some cute owl PJ bottoms that my sister Jennie bought for me! Thanks Jen!


1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed the gingerbread temple, but wow! That's awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete