Sunday, December 18, 2011

Most of December in 1 post


I've realized why I haven't been updating our blog much lately. With Ryan in school, he is always on the computer working on homework, so if I have time to update the blog, I can't because he's always working on the computer, so there's my little excuse for being a slacker for the past month. Oh and Ryan is done with this semester so yay for having a little time with the computer!
Here goes the mass blog update:
It's the Christmas Season!


Tate had a Musical Express performance and he played the Tinman for one of their songs!


We went to eBay's Company Christmas Party! It was at The Rail Center in SLC and it was pretty cool!




My sister Tammy and her family came to town from Tennessee and stayed for a few days! It was great being able to see them and spend time together, we hadn't seen them for over a year! We made a gingerbread house together and had a cousin dinner with the Woodruff side of our family! It's always fun getting together with family!













Jacie and Bethany came over to see Tam and the kids one night, this is a really bad picture, but why not?

Ryan and I went to my company's Christmas Party! It was at the UVU Ballroom and they had really good food and it was a lot of fun!

We had a Surprise Birthday Party for my sister Jennie's Birthday! Rob and I had been planning this for almost 2 months and it was a blast! We did a big fondu night with a lot of Jennie's friends and then played games afterwards, it was a lot of fun!




Every year we get a new ornament and this is our new ornament because we bought our first home this year!

Max was in town for a bit so this past Friday a bunch of us went out to all you can eat sushi and then to a Comedy Sportz Match!




Last night we got together with George, Heather, Max, Bethany and Kyle and went to Texas Roadhouse! It was a lot of fun!



1 comment: