Saturday, April 28, 2012

BYU Women's Conference 2012

I went to the BYU Women's Conference for the first time and it was amazing!
I really enjoyed going and definitely needed it after a hard week. I have decided that I should make it a yearly thing and definitely go with more friends next time!
Here's a few pictures from the last 2 days.
Lish and I
Lish, Heather, Katie and their Mom
One of the service projects was to make fairy wands for the Police Departments and Hospitals for children that are abused.
I made this one!
One of the coolest parts of the Conference was that my "Aunt Sue" spoke during one of the conferences! She's not really my Aunt, she's technically my Mom's cousin, but she's basically one of my Aunts! Sue did an amazing job and I was able to hear some good stories about my great Grandpa Samuel Martin, I really do have an amazing family history that I need to learn more about!

My "Aunt Liz" and "cousins" Lauren and Sarah were able to come hear her speak too! 
Lauren, Sarah and Me
They had some good deals on art work at the BYU Bookstore so I decided on this one of Christ by Simon Dewey!

No comments:

Post a Comment