Monday, May 7, 2012

Before I forget

 Lots have gone on in our lives the past few weeks. Too many details to explain. But I've been spending a lot more time with my family :)

Chandler (farthest right) turned 14! This Sunday we went to his ordination and on his birthday he played Tennis and was the only one on his team that won that day! Woot woot Chandler!
Nicole- You'll enjoy this haha we added some "Mormon Ads" to Chandlers bedroom

Yesterday we went up to Brigham City for little Ty's baby blessing! Here's Ty and his Dad!
Here's one of Sam actually smiling
The guys that were in the circle during his blessing
Us at the blessing
We had a brunch at the nearby high school in their common's area and the kids loved playing everywhere!


Other things that we have done this week is we saw the Avengers movie! It was amazing, best action movie ever!! 
 
With all the stuff that's going on right now, I'm going to be working part time at work for a few months and I'm pretty excited about the change. I'll be working Mon-Fri still but 11am-4pm. Yay for change! And I will be able to see Ryan for a little bit before I go to work!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for your new work schedule! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY??!?!? Why would you subject anyone else to those Mormon posters??? We...er I mean YOU suffered enough!!! "Don't paint yourself into a corner" Suzie!!!
    But seriously, what kid wants those as decorations?

    I miss you. The end.

    ReplyDelete