Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stupid Procrastination

Yes, I am alive!

Anytime I try to update my blog, I get overwhelmed with just how behind I am. Thankfully I have taken a lot of pictures the past few months, so I can visually see what we've done the past few months. 
I wish I could go into more detail, but then it would take way too long!
Also, some of these events may not be in order (for some reason my camera has decided to change the dates on the pictures, like to the year 1980, so excuse me if I didn't put these in order.

While Tammy, James and the boys were still in town we got together with family!
This cute boy was blessed!
Tanner was baptized!
 We painted out kitchen and decorated it with the theme, "When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"
 My friend Nicole came up to Utah for a week and we had a blast together!


Erik was baptized! We have known him since sophomore year of high school and after 8 years he was finally ready for the gospel. Very exciting!
We had the First McCorristin Family Reunion up at Bear Lake!
We didn't take a big group picture together, so this is the best I could do.

My brother Serge and his family came up to Utah!
Tate turned 12 and we all gathered together for it. The same day the boys all wen to help out with the flooding that happened in Saratoga Springs. We live in a great community!
We had multiple bridal showers! One for Nancy, Ria and Bethany! And they are all married now!


My friends Zach and Kelsey had their little girl Adelyn!
 Myself, Max and Zach all made the Professional Comedy Sportz Team here in Provo! Woot woot!
 We finally took family pictures with the McCorristin Family!
 Ryan and I went down to California last month and we have a ton of pictures from that as well. I know I'm forgetting a lot of things, but at least here's a little update. I'm sure I've had a few nieces and nephews since my last update...lets see. I have two new nephews and one new niece since July. If I have forgotten any important events that have occurred, I'm sorry.

Oh and Ryan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on July 25 :) That's pretty important, LOVE YOU RYAN!

As far as this summer goes, it was a pretty rough one. My sister is doing amazingly well and we have grown a lot closer the past few months. In general, my family has grown a lot closer too and I love it. I've been working on myself a lot these past few months. Not physically yet, but I'm starting from the inside out and I'm feeling great! I feel like my testimony has been strengthened a lot the past few months and I'm so grateful for all the family and friends that I have in my life. I love my three nephews that I was able to spend so much time with this summer and I feel like they're my boys in a lot of ways.

I had a great birthday with family and friends and am excited for the Holidays coming up! Now lets hope I can keep up on this a little better now.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful update! glad you guys are doing well and love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete