Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Pictures!

One thing about my family that we do when we get together is make an “itinerary” for the allotted time that we have together. We mainly made a “meal itinerary” for this gathering, of planning what food we needed for breakfasts, lunches and dinners and then who would be in charge of what meals. Well, Ryan and I were in charge of Breakfast on Friday morning. We did 4 pounds of bacon, 31 eggs and I don’t even know how many pancakes. But Breakfast turned out well!
Ryan cookin the bacon for breakfast!
We had a dance party while making breakfast!


The Family with Dad and Peggy!

This family picture isn't the best of the whole family, but Tanner's face is hilarious! He couldn't keep his eyes open, so this was his solution.
Serge's family!
My Dad and Peggy
Me, Serge and Brig
Me and Ryan!

We wanted to get some pictures of the family together and then of each individual family. Being in the middle of a desert, the winds are way strong, so that caused some issues with taking pictures and on top of it, it was freezing, so we didn’t last too long being outside. We got some really cute pictures and finally have some more recent pictures of Ryan and I together, our only other pictures were our engagements and wedding pictures which were a long time ago.

Saturday was the day of the Rivalry Game between Utah and BYU, and being down in California, the only way Ryan and Brig could watch it was by listening to the radio on Ryan’s laptop. After Utah’s win of 17-16 Ryan wanted an epic Utah shirt picture. Here it is.

Ryan looking victorious!
Then I got a nice picture of Ryan
I can't say the same about me...the wind was ridiculous!
Ryan and I attempted to take a picture of ourselves, but it was way too close, but it turned out ok anyways.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I love the picture of your crazy hair!!! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete