Thursday, November 11, 2010

An update

I think I haven't updated recently because we cannot find out camera, so for everything that we've done lately, we don't have any pictures. But here's a quick update!

Friday:
Ryan, Jeremy and Kara came to see me in the "Celebration of the Arts" show! Jeremy and Kara were even nice enough to bring me a bouquet of flowers! It was so sweet! Thanks again for coming to see the show and bringing me some flowers!

Saturday:
Ryan, Mark, Judy, Chubbs, Ria, B and Jessica came to see the show! It went pretty well that night and was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who came that night too!

Sunday:
Ryan and I went over to his parents house for dinner, games and made some Oreo Truffles! We had a lot of fun!

This week is Musical Express show, so I've been at the school for dress rehearsals, which is keeping me pretty busy. 

Sorry for the boring blog update.

No comments:

Post a Comment