Friday, July 29, 2011

2 Years!

On Monday, we celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary! I took the day off and Ryan always has Monday's off, so we were able to spend the whole day together! We went to Tucanos for lunch which was delicious and even more delicious because we only had to pay for one meal, thanks to my sister-in-law Kara, who wasn't going to use her Tucano's Free Birthday Meal, so she graciously gave it to us to use for our Anniversary! Thanks again Kara, I love getting a good deal! 
My hot hubby!
After having Tucanos, we went to see Captain America, which was really good. I'd say it's definitely better than Green Lantern and Thor, so I would recommend it! Now I'm way excited to see The Avengers next May (wow, I'm turning into a nerd)
We then spent the rest of the day relaxing and ended up making Cheese Fondue for dinner, which basically meant that we ate bread and cheese...mmm...it was good! It was a very enjoyable day and I love Ryan even more now than I did when I married him! I love you Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment