Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday

Today we had Breakfast at my brother, Brigham's before church because my Mom was driving through. We had some yummy breakfast and chatted for a bit before church and then my Mom, Richard and Sebastian were on the road back to Cali. It was a short visit, but it was fun spending time with family.
My Mom, Brig and Me
My Mom and I
The kids loved having Uncle Ryan play with them, as always :)
He's always willing to play games with them. 
 Sacrament Meeting was fun because we were able to color, play a few games of tick-tack-toe, the "draw lines and make boxes out of dots game" (does anyone know what I'm talking about? My sister and I would play that game all the time in church. You draw a lot of dots, and then take turns drawing lines and when you fill in a square you get a point? Anybody?) Either way, it was fun!

On a side note: I finally made a book out of our blog from 2009-2010! It turned out way nice too! It was bigger than I expected and I was surprised that it turned out to be 133 pages! Hopefully I will keep it up with creating a book for each year to come! If anyone else wants to make their blog a book, I would recomend blog2print.com, I signed up with them a while ago, and got a coupon in my email for 15% off, so that definitely helped on the price, because depending on how much you blog, it can get pretty pricey. But I totally recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey!! I print off my blog too. Its the best idea invented! Its kind of like a family journal. Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that idea about printing off your blog! was it too expensive?? but i agree with kammy, it definitely can be your family journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do that, but am totally horrified of how much it'd cost me! I might have to go in and take out a few hundred extra pictures. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out to be a little more than 50 bucks and that was with a 15% off coupon but that made 133 pages so depending on how much you blog you might want to make a book a year

    ReplyDelete