Friday, July 29, 2011

High School Reunion

Spontaneous activity of the week: Going to a concert last minute to be able to see my friend Zach and his wife who live in Idaho. 
I've known Zach since 7th Grade and became really good friends with him during High School, I hadn't seen him since before his mission, so it had been about 3 years. Zach and Kelsey were going to be down here for one night to see a band called Tally Hall, so we decided to meet up with them!
This is the only picture on FB that I could find from high school that has Zach, Bethany, Jacie and I in it.
Me, Jacie, Bethany and Zach
 Just to kind of explain the other pictures that we took that night, for some reason, we like to take "special" pictures, where you shake your head and relax your face and take a picture of what you look like, here's an old one of Zach and I the last time we saw each other...

Us shaking our heads and looking really weird...why do we do it? I don't know, because it's funny to see your face look weird.

Zach was the only one that had a good weird face in this one.
Me looking weird
Self explainitory
Jacie shaking her face
Zach
Ryan
Kelsey
Bethany
Me again and Zach looking like a creeper in the back.
The band that we saw, which didn't start playing until 10:45pm or 11pm, which for Ryan and I, that was way late, we are in bed by 10pm at the latest most nights.
It was a really fun night, we reminisced, had some laughs and it turned out to be a fun quick visit with an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment