Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good timing

We had two functioning cars three weeks ago. The week I started my new job our "ghetto-mobile" started over-heating and is no longer with us :( Rest in peace ghetto-mobile.

Luckily and thankfully, our schedules work PERFECTLY to be able to carpool with each other, that is definitely a HUGE blessing for us right now. Even though I have to wake up by like 5:45 in the morning, I'm glad that we are able to carpool if it means that I only have to wake up early. 

So our new driving schedule has us leaving the house by 6:00am we drive out to Draper, I drop Ryan off by 6:30am and then I take the car and drive to American Fork to where I work to be there by 7am. Ryan then gets off work at 3:00pm and he works out at work for an hour until I get off work at 4:00pm to come and pick him up.

It's been a big adjustment waking up that early, but it is totally worth it! I love my new job and am doing pretty well at it, yay! 

It's kind of funny, the first day Ryan and I started carpooling together, Ryan told me that he was talking with a co-worker the day before (apparently his co-worker had gotten his identity stolen and had to deal with getting his credit fixed and all that stuff) and while Ryan was hearing his co-worker talking about that, Ryan thought to himself,
"Wow, Suzie and I are doing really well right now, we're where we need to be financially and we're really where we need to be" 
After Ryan told me that, I told him that he TOTALLY JINXED US! Hahaha I thought it was hilarious, the second he thinks "hey, we're doing ok" the next day one of our car dies...Irony? I think so. Gotta love it!

Now that I wrote down really boring info about mine and Ryan's schedules, on to a lot of pictures that I haven't uploaded from the past month. Be prepared for pictures from the month of August, they are in order of when they happened, but that's all in regards to exact time frame for these.
The HUGE slip-n-slid from my family reunion picnic!
Sierra and my Mom
The pretty cool space that we had for our reunion picnic!
We had a surprise Birthday Party for Ria!
Josh looking cute!

Annabelle doing a funny face!
We played volleyball...
Had a Pinata!
Ria looking Beautiful!

Ria with her cake!
We had Ryan's parents over for his Mom's birthday and we made a fruit pizza cake for her
I went to Ali's Bridal Shower!
Jennie and I canned tomatoes from her garden!
They taste delicious!
We played games over at Jeremy and Kara's and Ryan actually held Addison this time
Ryan made Oreo Cupcakes for a Primary Teacher Activity that we had. They tasted awesome!
Ryan made a U for Utah out of those little tiny bead things that you melt with an iron at Jen and Robs house
They had a good time playing with Lincoln's toys :)
Hopefully I'll be better and update the blog faster so I don't have to mass blog about our life.

1 comment:

  1. I made it into a picture on your blog! yay :) thanks so much for coming to my bridal shower and to our reception! so sad that your car died! but more time with each other is always good haha :)

    ReplyDelete