Monday, September 19, 2011

I'll get better someday...

I somehow got behind on updating, so here's another mass update! Sorry.
Ryan and I were able to go see My Chemical Romance and Blink 182, thanks to Jeremy (Ryan's bro, who won tickets) he couldn't go so we were the lucky ones that were able to go!
We had a blast at the concert!
Blink 182!!
I threw a baby shower for my cousin Kammy who's having a little boy in a week!
Ryan and I broke a world record for being a part of the Largest Dodgeball game!

We got these cool free shirts! We were of course on the Red team for "Utah"

That line of red and blue things are all the balls they had, I think it was 1000 balls for the game!

Dodgeball! Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!!

Red Vs. Blue!! Red was out numbered 3 to 1 so Blue won, but it was still a lot of fun!

We had a few couples over for dinner and games!
My friend Max came home from his mission 2 weeks ago and had his mission homecoming talk yesterday! I wasn't able to make it down to Cali for it, but my Mom was able to go and told me how amazing it was! We're so happy that he served a mission and is now home to start the next phase of his life! 
I know there's a few events that I missed, but unfortunately I didn't take pictures of them, such as our new niece Addison's baby blessing and family Labor Day Picnic and I'm sure others that I'm forgetting! Let's see if I can get better at updating...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Maxie returning home! He's the best! How bummed are you hat we couldn't hear him speak? Oh well. At least we have him home :) And I'm still bummed I couldn't make it to the dodgeball game. Love the blog Suz!

    ReplyDelete