Monday, January 23, 2012

Depew's Wedding!

Depew's Married! Ryan had a great time in Georgia and was really happy to be there for Depew's wedding, and here are a few pictures from that day!
First of all, Depew's parents house and land is gorgeous! I wish I could have been there
So pretty!
Depew so happy on his wedding day!
The cute couple!
A really cute pic of them and her flowers!
The brides cake!
The groom's cheesecakes!
The best man!
Ryan didn't take a real camera with him so all the pictures are only from his phone, so they aren't the best quality, but he did a pretty good job! I'm glad Ryan is now home!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have made it too! Their house is awesome! I always wished I had their house:) (that is not a covet! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wedding cake!! SO cute! Ryan is a stud ;)

    ReplyDelete