Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekend Visitors!

Max and Kyle came up from Cali this weekend to look for places to rent! We had a pretty good time, it's always fun having a weekend full of friends and craziness!
Max and B

We ate at Smash Burger
This is Max Planking on the ball. If you don't know what planking is...it's basically doing this...I guess
Here's Heather Planking
Max was trying it the other way, but he had to have help from George
Kyle Planking
And that was Georges attempt at Planking
 Then on Sunday I had my cousin's over and Jacie for some dinner and games! We played some pretty awesome games and I was laughing so hard that I was crying at some points, it was a great night!

Here's Kammy and Rob's little boy Jake "Planking" hahaha
My cousin Casey trying to plank...

Then he got really good at it

And even better at it
And Ryan's attempt
And Shane's attempt
It was a really fun night and we definitely need to do it again soon!

3 comments:

  1. haha Planking is funny especially on a big, bouncy, Ball!!! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah "my cousins and jacie". anyones family gatherings just dont seem to be complete without the saltzmans joining in! how do i not even remember the boys planking? where was i?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were too busy winning at Bang! I think you won, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete