Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Melting Pot

That's right! I said The Melting Pot! If you don't know what the Melting Pot is, you can look here, but the thing to know about this place is that it's ridiculously expensive hence why I've only been there once before last night. 
I went last night as a "Girl's Night Out" special that they were doing with my sister Jen and her two friends. Rob called me sometime last week and wanted to thank me and Jen's two friends for helping with Jennie's surprise birthday party last month by taking us out to the real thing at The Melting Pot. Of course I told him that he didn't have to do that and that I was happy to help with the party, but then he pretty much said that he was going to do it anyways, so I figured I might as well join in the fun!
So last night was awesome! I didn't take a lot of pictures, and the steam from the pots made the pictures weird but whatev
Jen and her friend Rachel
Me and Jen laughing at something. Which another thing that Girls Night Out brings is a lot of laughs! We had so much fun!
Rachel and Kami they are seriously awesome, my sister can find some good friends :)
The meat course! We had two broth pots and they gave us, 2 different kinds of steaks, chicken and shrimp!
The meat! And before the meat course we had salads and the cheese course which we had bread and veggies to dip in them!
We had 2 different chocolates and this was called the Ying and Yang which was amazing! It was dark chocolate and white chocolate, soooo good!
This was a dark chocolate cookies and cream that was lit on fire before!
The four of us
The things to dip in the dessert!
It was soooo good!
 Thanks again Jen and Rob for "thanking me" haha I love my family!

2 comments: