Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ryan's fun in Georgia

Ryan is in Georgia for the next few days for his best friend Depew's wedding. Ryan has never left me to go on a trip, I've left him a few times, but it's weird the other way around. Luckily Bethany has been staying over with me so I'm not completely alone, it's pretty awesome.

So since Ryan is in Georgia, I asked him to take pictures of what he's doing so I can see what Georgia looks like! So I asked him to take some pictures and this is what he sends...
A picture of Costco...He was definitely messing with me because I've obviously seen Costco, but his next pictures were much better!
A view of the city
The high school Ryan went to
This is Melissa, Depew's future wife!
Some of Depew's family's land
Ryan feeding a horse :)
This is the house that Ryan grew-up/lived in during his High School years
I was talking to Ryan today and I asked him to try to find pictures of him and Depew together because we don't have any pictures of the two of them. He found Depew's yearbook so he sent these! But so far he hasn't found any pictures of the two of them. Hopefully he will find some good pictures soon!
Ryan's Sophomore picture in High School
Depew's Sophomore picture! And that is the soon-to-be husband on Saturday!
It's weird having Ryan gone, but he seems to be having a blast in Georgia with Depew, I just wish I could be there too and not have to work! I love you and miss you Ryan, but I am having fun with Bethany! Some of the stuff from tonight with Bethany, we put on face masks and bakes blueberry muffins while watching Friends of course!


Yay for masks!
The best blueberry muffins, but I cooked them too long so they weren't as good as they should have been
Trying to eat the muffins with the masks on were not very easy, we could barely open our mouths

No comments:

Post a Comment