Sunday, August 15, 2010

Family and Friends

Yesterday was Tammy/Sawyer's Baby Shower. We had some good food and played a few baby shower games. It was a lot of fun! I forgot my camera, but I did take one picture with my cell phone of one of the balloon bouquets.

Balloons from the shower.

Tammy, Jeremy and Sawyer (So you know who the Baby Shower was for)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the baby shower, I went to our monthly Cooking Night! The theme was "Pizza" so we did different types of pizzas. We had a lot of fun hanging out and seeing all the new babies!

Here's little Josh with his Aunt Maria!

And here's cute little Annabelle!

Here are the "Jet Swirl Pizza Appetizers"
They were pretty much Calzone's but we then cut them up and had some tasty salami, pepperoni and two cheese appetizers. It was good! It kind of looks like the one on the left is sticking a tongue out.

Here is the "Chicken Enchilada Pizza" It had a lot of good flavors and was also way tasty!

For dessert, we made "Fruit Pizza's" They were delicious! Instead of pizza dough you use cookie dough. My friend Bethany designed this pizza and it turned out way cute!

I designed this pizza with smiling starfish, a fish blowing bubbles and an octopus. They were way easy to make and really tasty!

4 comments:

  1. Sure makes me hungry. Can I come next time and be the official taster?

    Grandpa Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the palm tree! : ) Pizza and cookies are probably 2 of the best things in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for cooking night! and Yay for cute pictures of my kid!! Thanks for always being the "official photographer" of cooking night! Love you Suz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO YUUUUUUUUUUMMY!!!!!! I want to make a fruit pizza right about now. MMMM!

    ReplyDelete