Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where My Pitches At?

Our friends wanted to start a co-ed softball team, so they did! Ryan and I weren't able to be at the first game (It was during our family reunion) but we were able to be at the second game of the "season" which was last night and they did better than they did last time! Yay!

Sadly, their first game, they lost 0-18...pretty bad score. But this game went a little better and it was a loss of 4-13. At least they're getting better and it wasn't a shut-out! And Ryan did awesome! I didn't know my hubby was so skilled with softball. He had some great hits, made a run and did some other stuff that I don't know what the name of them are, but he was great! I'm the official babysitter for the team, so I was sitting with the children and cheering the team on.

Ryan in his team shirt.

The name of the team. It's pretty funny. But I realized how bad it sounds when you scream the team name really loud. Most people probably don't know that I said "Pitches" instead of the other word...I'm just not going to yell the team name anymore when I cheer for the team.

1 comment:

  1. hahah i love that name. haha thats funny. high five for whoever thought of that one

    ReplyDelete