Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ghetto no more!

This...
...was my old phone. It was an LG EnV2 and the front hadn't worked for over a year and a half, therefore it was ghetto because it didn't work. Every time I needed to make a call or answer the phone, I had to open it up, dial the number, wait a few seconds for it to connect, then close it. Yes, I'm probably being a snob about it, but after a year and a half of a phone that kind of worked, I'm excited for a new phone that works!

This...
is my new phone! The LG Cosmos. It was kind of hard to find a phone that wasn't touch screen (I personally just don't care for touch screen) but I found this one and I'm loving it! I was overdue an upgrade, so it was completely free! I love when that happens.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than getting a new phone, we had a Ward BarBQ on Saturday evening. It was a typical Ward Party, filled with Jello salads and tons of children everywhere :)
My brother-in-law Rob, was involved in a "Chubby Bunny" contest to see who could fit the most Marshmallows in their mouths in 1 minute. Rob won with 11 marshmallows! Good job Rob on having the biggest mouth! ;)

Again, I keep forgetting to bring my camera to things, so this picture is from my phone. Here's Rob stuffing Marshmallows into his mouth.

Other than the Marshmallow contest, they had a pie eating contest with the members of the bishopric against the Relief Society Presidency. Surprisingly, one of the ladies won!

Speaking of Marshmallows, here's a random picture that I thought was funny.

Poor Marshmallow :(

1 comment:

  1. ooo love the new phone!! and i dont like touch screens either. i like to feel my buttons thank you.

    ReplyDelete