Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I don't want to grow up

Some things never change.
I think I'm all grown up with being married, having a mortgage and paying bills, but then it comes to going to the dentist. I hate it! 
Normal 6 month check-ups are ok cuz they don't have to drill and they make your teeth so clean, but the follow-up appointments to fill cavities suck! Another reason why I hate going to the dentist is because I take care of my teeth, yet almost every time I have a check-up, I have cavities (dang you genetics!) Every time Ryan goes to the dentist, 0 cavities! What the heck? Ryan literally eats pure sugar and has never had a cavity! That's just wrong!
I had my 6 month check up in July and found out that I had 4 cavities :(
So I scheduled an appointment for sometime in August but I happened to get a new job, so I couldn't make my appointment :)
I re-scheduled my appointment for September and it happened to be when I got a promotion, so I couldn't make it :)
I rescheduled for today, and no miracles happened, so I had to go. Right before having to go to the dentist, I complained and whined to Ryan asking him if I really had to go, he said I did :( 
So I went and now my mouth is all numb and puffy :(
To add to the suckiness, Ryan is at a Foo Fighters Concert tonight :( I'm jealous.
The only awesome part about it is that I was able to walk home from the dentist because Ryan had the car. We live a block away from our Dentist, actually I wouldn't even call it a block away, it's across the street from us, which made tonight's arrangements quite convenient.
I love Eagle Mountain!

2 comments:

  1. ha, girl, i'm right there with you! ironically for me, my husband wants to become a dentsit, jeeze! cavities and genetics are ruthless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always got mad growing up that Ryan never had cavities and I did! Lame I know:) But now you are done with it...for six months at least!

    ReplyDelete