Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spur of the moment craft!

I was looking at status updates on Facebook tonight and I saw some cute Halloween blocks that a friend of mine had made. I saw them them and said, "I can totally make those!" So I went to our office closet and got out my headband rubbermaid and got to work! Surprisingly, I didn't have to go to the store for anything! I had blocks, fabric, scissors, glue and a black marker and that's all I needed! 
Frankenstein, A mummy and a Pumpkin!
 They turned out pretty cute for doing a craft right on the spot! And now I have more Halloween decorations! I love Halloween!!

3 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! I love them!

    Don't you have a birthday this month? I am so bad about remembering these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good job Suzie! They're way cute! :)

    ReplyDelete