Friday, October 21, 2011

Shake your groove thang!

On Monday night Ryan and I had dinner with Jen and the boys and then headed to Chandlers High School (That's right! High School! My oldest nephew is a freshman is high school, they grow up so fast!!) and went to Chandlers Choir Show. It was a 70's theme and it was way cute! I think there were over 200 students in it! In Chandlers Choir class alone, there were 75 of them and that was only 1 of the 4 or 5 classes/groups! It was way cute and they sounded really good! 

Plus, I was totally envious of his high school and his theatre. The High School I went to was like 100+years old or something and Chandlers High School was built last year or the year before, it is amazing! Plus their theatre actually has seats that don't move and probably seats a few thousand people. So jealous!
Lincoln and Tate eating the homemade Oreo Truffles that Ryan had made for dessert!
Ryan and I at the performance
Chandler is the one sitting in the middle with the purple vest! His outfit was awesome! A glittery purple vest, a peace sign scarf with rainbow flared bell-bottoms. The awesomeness of thrift stores!
Chandler is really good at getting into the songs and having fun with it!
My nephew's a pretty cool kid :)
It was a lot of fun seeing him perform and to see that my nephews have an interest in the things that I did in high school.

1 comment: