Sunday, October 30, 2011

Party!

Last night we got together with some of our friends and went to Cornbelly's to go through the corn maze and to enjoy the other attractions that they have. My friend Max even surprised me and was able to be in town this weekend! He's of course here to see his girlfriend, but they all kept it a secret to surprise me, it was very fun and nice to see him :) The Corn Maze was a little disappointing, but it was still fun hanging with friends. Ryan and I bought the passes to go into the "Insanity Point" scary attractions, but i chickened out and didn't want to go in them, so we cut my wristband off and put it on Max with gum so he could enjoy the scary stuff with Ryan, George and Heather. Ryan said that he screamed like a little girl at points, and if he was scared, I would have died so I'm glad I didn't go in the scary stuff. As they were enjoying the scary attractions, the rest of us were enjoying ourselves around a fire watching some of Ghostbusters and the Thriller music video.
After Cornbelly's we headed back to our place for hot chocolate, cider, treats, games and a cupcake cake to celebrate mine and Nancy's Birthdays. It was a lot of fun!
Ricky, Lish and Josh
Rachelle and Abbie
The corn maze we went through
Me and Nancy!
Ryan and I
George, Max and B
Ryan and I before the pig races!
Heather and George
Max and B
Jacie and Shane
Lish, Ria and B
Ria and Josh
Me and Max!
Max and B, I love this picture!
Max and B!
Nancy and Ria
Zombie/Mummy cupcake cake!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness how fun!!!!! at the last minute casey's sister came down and wanted to do a bunch of provoish halloween activities and one of them was cornbelly's! i totally forgot you guys were doing it too bc we were originally going to go to our ward's halloween party! blah! we didn't get there til pretty late though and all we did do were the scary things, ha. have a WONDERFUL birthday tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz you are the best at having good times with wonderful friends! You make life happen in great ways...keep it up! Have a wonderful birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how fun!! Happy Birthday gorgeous previous roommate!! I hope its an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete