Friday, February 3, 2012

Did you know?

That Ryan is awesome? 
I feel like I'm always bragging about him on the blog, but when I look back at my posts, it might only mention a little thing that he will do. Well, as I've been sick at home the past few days it has made me think about how amazing my husband really is. 
Ryan is not only working full time, but he is also going to school full time right now and he is kicking butt at it! Since he has gone back to school he has been doing even more amazing at eBay. He's been in the top of his department since like August with 100% Resolution most months, which if you have ever worked at eBay, you know how hard that is to achieve! He's been getting bonus' right and left and I'm so proud of all the hard work he does!
He's not only doing amazing at work, but he has been getting A's in his classes as well! He works really hard to get those grades and I don't get to spend as much time with him as I want, but he's getting so much done! I'm really appreciative of the school that he's going to because he doesn't have to drive to SLC everyday to go to classes and only has to go into school once a week and the school is in the same parking lot as eBay, so it's super convenient! It's perfect for his schedule and I'm so glad! So thank you Ryan for being amazing as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment