Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For the record

If any of you know me at all, you know that I have the worst memory. I'm pretty good at forgetting what I did the day after I did it, so some or most of these posts may not be very interesting to readers, but this is our "family journal" so I want to put certain things in here so we'll remember them. So if you don't want to hear about how great Ryan is doing at work...don't read this post. You have been warned :)

In Ryan's Department they did an "eBay's Oscar's Party" because I guess the Oscars were recently, so their "fun committee" had voting going on to nominate their peers for certain "Oscars" so there were awards for each team last week and well, Ryan is amazing of course and for his team votes, he was voted "Best Animation" (which basically equals funny, entertaining, personally all that jazz and "Best Overall Performance" meaning exactly that, best overall performance in TCC with stats and what not. How awesome is that?? I know, my husband is great!
They took a picture of him at work all dressed up :)
So today was the "Black Tie Event" where people dressed up and TCC announced the overall winners (which the supervisor's chose)  for the Department, which there's about 180 Reps in his department. Well, Ryan was voted
"Best Actor" which for eBay's standards meant the best over-all Representative in TCC! Which is totally awesome! Plus he got some movie tickets to Megaplex for it! Woot woot!
Now for any of you that have worked at eBay or do work at eBay, you know how difficult it is to keep on top of all your stats with resolution, satisfaction etc. I am sooo proud of him!! So when Ryan told me that today, I went to get him a few treats after work before he got home. He was pretty happy about that :)
Jelly Beans and Pictureka game!
I love you Ryan! Keep up the hard work in school and work!! 

2 comments: