Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

This morning I went out to my car and found that Ryan had written "I love You's and Happy Valentine's Days" all over the windows of my car :) He's good at surprising me. It was nice that he went through that trouble at like 6am this morning.
While I was at work, my Team Lead came over to my desk and was surprised to see that there were no flowers on my desk (because Ryan has already sent me two bouquets of flowers since I've worked there and she's commented on how awesome she thinks my husband is that he surprises me a lot) so she said, "Your husband didn't send you flower's today?"
I told her that he didn't, but I told her that he wrote on my windows and she thought that was so cute!
Little did I know that an hour later I would get a bouquet of Tulips and chocolates :) 
My Team Leader came by later that day and was surprised and said "Well I guess I spoke too soon! You're husband really is awesome!" 
And yes, I do know that my husband is awesome! He's very good at surprising me and showing that he loves me :)
The Tulips are inside the wrapping, the rules for Tulips are to keep them in that wrapping for the first few hours so the tulips can drink first and then support themselves once they've had some water. I'll take a picture tomorrow to see what they actually look like!
What the Tulips looked like today! So pretty!
What I got Ryan for Valentine's Day?
Shrek Operation, Smurfs Trouble, Jumpin Monkeys and Let's Go Fishin' with two big tubs of Cotton Candy!
He was pretty excited :)
And how we are spending our official Valentine's Day? 
Ryan is at school til 8pm and I'm catching up on some shows on TV.
We knew we wouldn't have much time together today, so yesterday we celebrated by going to Texas Roadhouse and then going to see the new Mission Impossible, which was pretty awesome! We had a great time!
I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was enjoyable, or what single people call Valentine's Day= Single Awareness Day

1 comment:

  1. You two are so good to each other!
    I got Tulips too...they are my fav! Love you!

    ReplyDelete