Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Today, we went to Annabelle's Blessing!
Super Josh!
Annabelle and Josh!
They're so cute!
Shana and Annabelle!
The whole family, Shana, David and Annabelle!
She's a cutie!
Another family picture!
Kisses!
Annabelle apparently didn't like being kissed, and this was this picture right after the one above. And of course her parents are cracking up!
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For dinner, Ryan and I went over to Ryan's parents house for some really good pork chops! I've only had pork chops at Ryan's parents house, but I am really falling in love with it. For some reason, it pretty much tastes like steak to me, which I love steak, so bring it on!

So my new love...Pork Chops!

After dinner, we played "Rack-O". I hadn't played Rack-O in years, but it was a lot of fun and Judy ended up winning!

All in all, today was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. haha! you and your steak! love it. oh and i think the last time we played rack-o was in like 5th grade or something. LOOOOONG time ago, but still a fun game!

    ReplyDelete