Monday, October 25, 2010

A fun-filled day!

 Today was my "Tucanos Birthday" and it was pretty awesome!

The day started off with Ryan giving me my Birthday present, which was a Walmart Gift Card! I loved it, we went right then and I bought a jacket and some pants! Yay for Winter clothes!
There were some amazing leaves all over by Tucanos, so I had to take a picture or two!
Such a pretty deep red color!
Ryan enjoying his Brazilian Lemonade!
Me with my tongs for the best part of Tucanos, the MEAT!
It was also the first day of snow of the year and the mountains were gorgeous!



Tonight we went to the Eagle Mountain Pumpkin Patch and picked up some pumpkins for us to carve for Family Home Evening!
Us at the Pumpkin Patch!
Ryan enjoying taking out the "guts" of the pumpkin.
Guess what Ryan carved his pumpkin into?
Yep, the University of Utah U.
I made mine into a cupcake with a candle on it because Halloween is my Birthday.
Our Pumpkins on the porch.
Here's Ricky, Lish and Josh's pumpkins. They turned out sooooo good!

2 comments:

  1. hehe jeremy carved cowboys into the pumpkin...we didn't even think about byu! Happy Birthday early:)

    ReplyDelete