Sunday, October 31, 2010

Werewolves!

Yesterday was a very long day!

It started with Ryan dropping me off at "Celebration of the Arts" practice at 8am. Usually I wouldn't mind to much of going to practice, but Ryan had taken PTO (Paid Time Off) to be able to spend time with me, but I had practice from 8am-5pm.

About an hour after he dropped me off, I had him come back to help another guy finish building the stage, so I was able to at least see him for a few hours while I practiced, plus Ryan did an awesome job with building the stage! Luckily, we got done with practice early, so we were done at 4:30pm.

We then had some people over to play some games and eat some Birthday Cake! We played Werewolf, which is similar to Mafia, but way better. We played that for a few hours and it was a lot of fun!
Shana dressed up as her husband David and Annabelle was a Zebra, cuz she is one in real life! Sooo cute!

Ali was a baby, B was a nerd and Ria was the best Zombie ever!!

Dani had a really awesome costume and was one of the blue people from Avatar!

George and Heather were Hiccup and Astrid from "How to Train Your Dragon". Heather looked exactly like Astrid!

Some of us playing Werewolf.

Here's my cake! Gotta love Costco cake!

1 comment: