Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mark Your Calendars!


For any of you that would like to come see me perform in Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof and Les Mis, the picture above has the details.

Disclosure: I do not have any huge part in the show. I have lines in Music Man and that's about it. For Fiddler and Les Mis, I'm just ensamble, so if you're expecting me to be the star of anything, you're gonna be disappointed. I came in late to the show, so didn't even have the opportunity to audition for any of the parts. But it is going to be a really fun show! Everyone is working way hard and it's really coming together. I'd love to see any of you there! 

Here's the address:
587 S Saratoga Rd.
Saratoga Springs, Utah, 84045

Oh and the "Open House" that it is referring to on the poster is apparently just showing different pieces of art and stuff, but the actual show starts at 7pm, but I would come by 6:30pm to get a seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment