Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cuz I can...

Our laptop is fixed! 
Hallelujah! It took a few days, but it's fixed and working amazingly! The guy who did it said that it was really messed up so he took it into his work to get help fixing it. He put SUPERanti spyware on the computer so hopefully nothing will ever get us again! Plus, he didn't charge us anything! If we took it to a store, it would have been a lot of money, so we are very grateful that he helped us out. Yay for smart computer people!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a random note: I wanted to do a Zombie Movie Quiz

I don't know why I'm so fascinated with Zombie Movies. I've always hated them and been scared to death if anyone acted like a Zombie, but now I have come to be really interested in watching them. Yesterday, while the internet was out (aka no Netflix or internet) I watched all of the "Resident Evil" movies (3 movies). And the last week or so I have been watching other Zombie movies. Why do I do this? I don't know. Even as I'm watching them, I get freaked out and cover my eyes, yet I can't stop watching. So here are a few pictures from Zombie movies. 

How many do you know?

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.
Let me know if you know any of them! Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I knew 0!!!! Hahaha. I try to stay away from all scray movies, but especially the Zombie ones. I don't know why. I just don't like being scared. Occasionally I will watch a scary movie with Jeremy, but that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Jeremy and Kara, minus watching an occasional one. I hate all scary shows. They replay in my mind all the time, but expecially when I'm alone and I HATE that so I avoid them altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only recognized two of them! My favorite Zombie movie is the first pic, 28 weeks later (I also love 28 days!) and i know the third one, Dawn of the Dead. Woo hooo. (I think I'm right? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha the only one I know is 7. Shawn of the Dead. You need to stop watching these Zombie movies they are giving you nightmares!

    ReplyDelete