Saturday, July 17, 2010

Copycat :)

So I was looking at my cousin Kimber's blog and she copied the idea from another blog, therefore, I am copying it from her. I thought it was a cool idea. So basically the blog was saying that they took pictures of random things in your house. So here are some random black and white pictures from our apartment :) Just for fun!


I own lots of earrings...



We had candles left out from when our power went out...



Lights in our bathroom...



Stuff on our fridge...



What's left on our bookshelf, we haven't packed them yet.



We write on our mirrors :)



Hand mirror...



Our Calendar. I know it's blurry, but I kind of liked it that way.

Well that's it! I took some random pictures while Ryan was taking a nap. I actually took a picture of him taking a nap while I was taking pictures. Here's Ryan sleeping...

Aww, how precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment