Saturday, July 24, 2010

George and Heather's Wedding!

Yesterday my friends George and Heather were married in the Salt Lake City Temple!
I met George sophomore year of high school in Mrs. Trakovsky's Physical Science class. I'm not very good with details or remembering specifics of how things came to be, but we became friends. George wasn't a member of the church and honestly I never thought about talking to him about the church, he just wasn't the type of person that would be a member of the church, or so I thought. Long story short, George became a member at the end of 2008. Shortly after becoming a member, George moved up to Utah at the beginning of 2009 and has been living in Eagle Mountain ever since. He met Heather in the Eagle Mountain singles ward and are now married! Yay! It was really great being able to see him be married in the Temple.





Headbands that I made for Heather's Bridesmaids! I think they came out pretty cute!

He may be kind of weird...but I love this guy :)

Cute!

I love this picture!




Ryan looking GQ :)

Ryan was one of George's Groomsmen



Ryan looking like typical Ryan...

It was a very long day, but we had a lot of fun and are way happy for George and Heather to start their lives together!

1 comment: