Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Yesterday was a lot of fun!

Jennie, Rob, Chandler, Tate, Lincoln, Caitlin, Tanner and Bailey (yep, that's a lot of people) came over to go swimming while Jen and Rob were watching my brothers 3 kids. It was a blast. We started out just relaxing in the pool, but then my brother-in-law Rob thought it would be fun to do Ultimate Frisbee in the pool with a little play Frisbee...and it was an AWESOME IDEA! Ryan and I were one team, and then Rob and Chandler were the other team. It was a lot of fun trying to "run" in a pool, especially with the water holding you down and going against you, but it was a lot of fun. The score was 6-0 with Ryan and I in the lead, and then we added my niece Caitlin to our team and Tate to the other team, and we kind of got destroyed...But then again, we added a teammate who didn't know how to swim...so it was kind of 2 against 3. But it was still so much fun and the score ended with 9-10 with the other team winning.

After swimming, we went over to Jen and Robs for homemade pizza, it was delish! I then went to my friend Heather's Bridal Shower and had some girl time. While I was at the shower, Ryan went over to his friend, Sean's house and chilled with him. After the shower, I spent some time with my old roomate Nancy and then Ryan picked me up and we went back to Sean's to play "Family Feud". It was a lot of fun and Ryan and I beat Sean and Laurie. It was a lot of fun. Wow, I think I've said the word "fun" like a billion times. Sorry! So that was our Saturday.

Today, we went to my friend Whittney's Farewell in Eagle Mountain. She did a great job and I'm sure she'll be an amazing missionary. It was also cool going out there because I was able to see my old roommate, Ashley. I hadn't seen her for almost a year! It was great and hopefully we will be having a play-date sometime soon! After spending some time at Whitt's, Ryan and I went over to Lisha's house.

I had some fun cleaning up a bit at Lisha's (she just had a baby 3 weeks ago, so I figured I could help her clean her kitchen area) Meanwhile, Ryan was able to play some video games with Ricky, Bill, and Dani. I think he had fun getting his only video-gaming time in. We then went over to Ryan's parents house for dinner. We had "Soup Chicken", which is way tastey and she even let us take home the leftovers :) Ryan will have lunch for this week! Yay! We then played Skip-Bo and Judy (Ryan's mom won) It was fun. I love games!

Then, once we got home, Bethany came over for a bit to catch up and hang out a bit. We hadn't hung out for a while, so it was nice catching up with her. Once B left, Ryan and I packed a few boxes with books so we can gradually start moving stuff.And now, I'm typing this and Ryan is sleeping on the couch...as usual.

Overall, it was a good weekend. At this point, we need to start packing more things and moving stuff within the next two weeks. We're planning on moving the "big stuff" on July 28, so I can leave for California the next day :) Yep, I'll be going down to California for the 4th time this year, and Ryan is way sad that he can't come on this trip either, and I am way bummed too :( But I'll be driving down with Bethany so we can attend a friends Mom's Baptism. Yay for baptisms!! So that's what's happening with us. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. uhh, where are you moving? and i want to come to california!!! but i work... and all that kind of stuff. stupid.

    ReplyDelete