Saturday, July 24, 2010

One Year Down...One million bazillion more to go!

Today marks the day that we get to eat 1 year old cake! (I bet Val is jealous!) hehehe! The year sure has flown by!

It is awesome that a year has passed. Looking back on it, I feel like I have known Suzie My whole life and it feels like more than a year has passed. I have come to love her so much and know that the love we share will just keep growing with time. I can't wait for our family to expand even more and have little Ryan's and Suzie's to be running around! (Yep, we are going to take over the world!)

Who knows what the future has in store for us but the one thing that I do know, Suzie will be there right next to me! That gives me the strength to keep going! Even if we do end up like this:



I LOVE YOU SUZIE!


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment